CONTRACT TEMPLATE FORM
Your small business needs a great contract, and here it is. This comprehensive Landscape Design-Build Agreement is legally-binding, easy to understand, and comes in a fully customizable Word doc. And, best of all, it's affordable! It ships daily by email within 24 hours – often within minutes – and includes a FREE Contract Basics HELP PDF. Read our Customer Reviews, our FAQs, or look at a Sample Contract. So buy it today and give your business the legal protection it deserves!
Language includes but is not limited to:
• Scope of work, design process, installation
• Title to material, ownership of instruments of service
• Approval of prior tasks, additional services
• Completions, delays, supervision, workmanship
• Exclusions, limitations, licensing, certification, insurance
• Site documentation, access, items to be saved
• Terms, fees, payments, deposits, reimbursables
• Liens, notice of lien, lien releases, retention, suspension of work
• Termination, assignment, bankruptcy, statutes of limitation
• Attorneys fees, jurisdiction, entire agreement, and severability
IMPORTANT: Buy this contract only if you do your own designs from schematics (working drawings, sketches, materials lists), or if you have a designer or landscape architect on staff who creates your designs, or if you subcontract with (licensed) landscape architects to do your design work, and then you install the projects too. But, if you install landscapes based on landscape architectural design plans that are created by landscape architects who are NOT your employees and who are NOT your subcontractors, you should instead purchase the Landscape Installation Contract.
This contract is also available as part of a discounted Bargain Bundle.