LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE / LANDSCAPE DESIGN
CONTRACT TEMPLATE FORM
Your small business needs a great contract, and here it is. This Landscape Architecture and Landscape Design Agreement is legally-binding, easy to understand, and comes in a fully customizable Word doc. And, best of all, it's affordable! It ships daily by email within 24 hours – often within minutes – and includes a FREE Contract Basics HELP PDF. You can also read our FAQs or view a sample contract. So buy it today and give your business the legal protection it deserves!
Language includes but is not limited to:
• Design, scope of work, client responsibilities
• Use of experts, ownership of instruments of service
• Approval of prior task, additional services
• Completions, delays, workmanship, supervision of installation
• Exclusions, limitations, access, items to be saved
• Licensing, certification, insurance
• Terms, fees, payment, reimbursables
• Retention, suspension of work, termination, assignment, statutes of limitation
• Attorneys fees, jurisdiction, entire agreement, and severability
IMPORTANT: Buy this contract if you are an independent landscape designer or landscape architect and do NOT do installation/build. If you are a landscape contractor who does your own designs from schematics (working drawings, sketches, materials lists), or if you have a designer or landscape architect on staff who creates your designs, or if you subcontract with (licensed) landscape architects to do your design work, and you also install these projects, you should instead buy the Landscape Design/Build Contract.
This contract is also available as part of a discounted Bargain Bundle.