CONTRACT TEMPLATE FORM
Your small business needs a great contract, and here it is. This Landscape Installation Agreement is legally-binding, easy to understand, and comes in a fully customizable Word doc. And, best of all, it's affordable! It ships daily by email within 24 hours – often within minutes – and includes a FREE Contract Basics HELP PDF. Read our Customer Reviews, our FAQs, or look at a Sample Contract. So buy it today and give your business the legal protection it deserves!
Language includes but is not limited to:
• Scope of work, additional services, client responsibilities
• Hiring experts, title to material, approval of prior tasks
• Completion, delays, workmanship, supervision
• Exclusions, limitations
• Licensing, certification, insurance
• Terms, fees, payments, reimbursables
• Liens, releases, retention, suspension of work, termination
• Assignment, bankruptcy, statutes of limitation
• Attorneys fees, jurisdiction, entire agreement, and severability
IMPORTANT: Buy this contract if you install landscapes based on landscape architectural design plans that are created by landscape architects who are NOT your employees and who are NOT your subcontractors. But, if you do your own designs from schematics (working drawings, sketches, materials lists), or if you have a designer or landscape architect on staff who creates your designs, or if you subcontract with (licensed) landscape architects to do your design work, and then you install these projects too, you should instead buy the Design/Build Contract.
This contract is also available as part of a discounted Bargain Bundle.