SUBCONTRACTOR / INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR
CONTRACT TEMPLATE FORM
(for Contracting Trades)
Your small business needs a great contract, and here it is. This Subcontractor Agreement is legally-binding, easy to understand, and comes in a fully customizable Word doc. And, best of all, it's affordable! It ships daily by email within 24 hours – often within minutes – and includes a FREE Contract Basics HELP PDF. You can also read our FAQs or view a sample contract. So buy it today and give your business the legal protection it deserves!
Language includes but is not limited to:
• Scope of work, additional services
• Title to material, approval of prior tasks
• Completion, delays, workmanship
• Exclusions, limitations
• Licensing, certification, insurance
• Terms, fees, payment, reimbursables
• Liens, releases, retention, suspension of work
• Termination, assignment, bankruptcy, small claims, arbitration
• Attorneys fees, jurisdiction, entire agreement, and severability
This contract is also available as part of a discounted Bargain Bundle.
IMPORTANT: If you are NOT a contractor but you are hiring an independent contractor, you should instead buy the small business version of this contract: Independent Contractor Contract.